Relocation & support
When making the move to Auckland, it’s comforting to have the support of people who’ve done it before. With so many medical professionals coming to us from all over the world, you’ll have advice on how to make Auckland work for you.
When you’re thinking about making a major life change, there’s nothing quite like talking to someone who has knowledge and experience of what you’re going through. By hearing from people who have moved to Auckland from overseas, you’ll quickly understand that you’re not alone, and that the organisation you choose to work for will be exceptionally supportive.
Facebook - www.facebook.com
- Auckland Doctors
- New Zealand Medical Students' Association: NZMSA
- Otago Medical Students
- Auckland University Medical Students' Association: AUMSA
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- International Medical Health Organisation
- International Medical Corps
Linked In - www.linkedin.com
scrubs.co.nz - www.scrubs.co.nz
Other useful professional sites