Crown Copyright statement © Crown copyright 2009
The copyright owner of this website is Auckland Health Jobs, which is owned by the District Health Boards of the Auckland region: Auckland District Health Board, Counties Manukau District Health Board and Waitemata District Health Board.
Auckland Health Jobs work on this website may be reproduced in any number of copies and in any format or medium provided that:
- the content is not changed
- it is not sold
- the material is not used to promote or endorse any product or service
- it is not used in an inappropriate or misleading context having regard to the nature of the material
- any disclaimers included on the published information are reproduced on the material
- a copyright acknowledgment to the Auckland Health Jobs is included.
Any reproduction of the work must respect the moral rights of the author of the work as set out in Part IV of the Copyright Act 1994.
Photographic and graphic work
No photograph or graphic work on this website, nor in any Auckland Health Jobs publication, may be reproduced out of the document or resource from which it came, without the expressed written permission of Auckland Health Jobs.
Auckland Health Jobs logo
Permission to use the Auckland Health Jobs logo can be sought from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Permission to use photographs or graphic work
To enquire about the process for obtaining permission for using a photograph or graphic work, please contact email@example.com.
Party other than the Auckland Health Jobs
Permission to reproduce Auckland Health Jobs work does not extend to include any work identified on this website as the copyright material of a party other than Auckland Health Jobs. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
If you are in doubt as to whether a proposed use is covered by this licence, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public, and is not intended to address specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on this website. If you find any information on this website that you believe may be inaccurate, please send an email to email@example.com.
Those accessing this website are advised:
- Auckland Health Jobs makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this website.
- The information on this website may be changed, deleted, added to, or otherwise amended without notice.
- Auckland Health Jobs is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website. Auckland Health Jobs neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites.
- Nothing contained on this website is, or shall be relied on as, a promise or representation by Auckland Health Jobs or the District Health Boards of the Auckland region: Auckland District Health Board, Counties Manukau District Health Board and Waitemata District Health Board.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal or professional advice and visitors to this website should take specific advice from qualified professional people before undertaking any action following information received from this website.
- Any reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Auckland Health Jobs or the District Health Boards of the Auckland region: Auckland District Health Board, Counties Manukau District Health Board and Waitemata District Health Board.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
All those accessing this website who ignore this disclaimer do so at their own risk.